[Anarchy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Anarchy clan (CS 1.6, server cs.iptcom.net High Latency)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choose one uniform to play allways

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vacharte

Vacharte

Choose one uniform to play allways Empty
PostSubject: Choose one uniform to play allways   Choose one uniform to play allways I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:41 am

I propose that we use the same uniform and we choose a terrorist and a terrorist
Then I leave the names of uniforms and image

[center]ANTITERRORIST
Groupe d’Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale

Choose one uniform to play allways 331613-gign_large

Special Air Service (SAS)

Choose one uniform to play allways Sas9sidefake2

SEAL TEAM 6

Choose one uniform to play allways Seal_skin2

GSG 9

Choose one uniform to play allways Cs4

TERRORIST

Los L337

Choose one uniform to play allways L337_krew

Artic Avengers

Choose one uniform to play allways Arctic_skin1

Guerrilla Warfare

Choose one uniform to play allways Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnMi-28vQNDqmNf4QWVJn2htAMYwNk-3rgGT_X32rcrG_Aftx1w7m6BwTPPw[img][/img]

Phoenix Connexion

Choose one uniform to play allways 5694

choose one

Choose one uniform to play allways Sig_2104481_1

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Vacharte
Ranmalit
Admin
Ranmalit

PostSubject: Re: Choose one uniform to play allways   Choose one uniform to play allways I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:11 pm

CT - Seal Team
T - Artic Avengers
Back to top Go down
https://anarchy.forum-nation.com
Kalloway

PostSubject: Re: Choose one uniform to play allways   Choose one uniform to play allways I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:18 pm

I always put random and i cant change that sorry Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ranmalit
Admin
Ranmalit

PostSubject: Re: Choose one uniform to play allways   Choose one uniform to play allways I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:48 am

I'm pretty sure that you can click concrete skin instead of random button lol! it's not that hard.

Advantage that we will have - we will recognize each other easier...

Let's say I'm playing for T and you for CT... I meet you on the map - and leave you alone instead of shooting, because you can kill my allies than and this way improve your own and clan ranking.
If we're killing each other it doesn't help neither us nor clan in general.
Back to top Go down
Kalloway

PostSubject: Re: Choose one uniform to play allways   Choose one uniform to play allways I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:54 am

sure i just dont pay attention to this.
Back to top Go down
Sad-Flute

Sad-Flute

PostSubject: Re: Choose one uniform to play allways   Choose one uniform to play allways I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:17 am

hey we all must choose 1 costume...not diffent for each member..ok...we choose same as ranmalit choose..ok
Back to top Go down
Kalloway

PostSubject: Re: Choose one uniform to play allways   Choose one uniform to play allways I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:17 am

no prob
Back to top Go down
Vacharte

Vacharte

PostSubject: Re: Choose one uniform to play allways   Choose one uniform to play allways I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:57 am

Soooo !

CT - Seal Team
T - Artic Avengers

Allways agre?????
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Vacharte
Ranmalit
Admin
Ranmalit

PostSubject: Re: Choose one uniform to play allways   Choose one uniform to play allways I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:02 am

Well, everyone who been in that topic agree... jezdec didn't say anything yet, musclegym and j10 are not even registred on the forum yet.
Back to top Go down
jezdec

jezdec

PostSubject: Re: Choose one uniform to play allways   Choose one uniform to play allways I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Let's summarize:

1) I never used to think about differences between skins of each T and CT teams and in case I face somebody else with a gun, I really don't have time to think about jacket he wears. Ok, it's a matter of habit. Can learn to that. But now I think when I face somebody and begin thinking about jacket he wears, I'm already dead in next fraction of second :-)

2) When we really begin to use this rule of skins/jackets of one team, it's almost impossible to take care about other players. Some are joining, some are transferring each round and especially transfered ones don't have any chance to change their skin. So even if I tell the others in our clan that I'm the only one with this kind of jacket, next time it couldn't be true at all.

3) While you are joining the server, do you know, who has what kind of skin/jacket? Only way to know this is to spectate and then choose. But then there is point I wrote before.

Good idea, clan kills are not wanted, but I don't think it's applicable in real play.
Back to top Go down
Ranmalit
Admin
Ranmalit

PostSubject: Re: Choose one uniform to play allways   Choose one uniform to play allways I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:59 pm

1) It becomes habit visually. So you don't have to think...
The only problem I see is with players that are not in a clan but have same skin. We would expect clanmate and will get hit first (maybe not dead, but not pleasant)

That's a big minus, but well, we still can use same skin, doesn't hurt if we keep shooting even knowing that it can be a clan-mate.

2) Auto-balancing by the server - yes that's a problem cause it assignes random skin. It's possible to change, but it's pretty easy to forgot to do that.

3) Always the same, so you don't have to spectate. It doesn't mean that clan-skin will be changing each map.
Always

CT - Seal Team
T - Artic Avengers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose one uniform to play allways   Choose one uniform to play allways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choose one uniform to play allways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Anarchy] :: Tactics & Strategy :: General-
Jump to: