[Anarchy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Anarchy clan (CS 1.6, server cs.iptcom.net High Latency)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

de_italy_bomb

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalloway

de_italy_bomb Empty
PostSubject: de_italy_bomb   de_italy_bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:02 am

In this map when you are in the CT forces you can go on the roof of the houses. It is easy but we must to be two.
One must jump on the box before the window of the house -where terrorists sometimes rush so the guy on the box must aim at this window- and kneel.
Then a second one must jump on this guy who has to stand up. Then the second just have to jump on he roof and can kill everyone without difficulties if its the first time you do that on the round, cause nobody think that you can be there.
Back to top Go down
Ranmalit
Admin
Ranmalit

de_italy_bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: de_italy_bomb   de_italy_bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:56 am

Roofs are common practice on that map now.
People know that you can be there - but you still have advantage - that roof is pretty big, and it's hard to be hit just from anywhere - so you have possitional advantage and of course advantage against those who don't know that you may be there.

There're planty of places like that on different maps.
I suggest us to go to Deathmatch server (which is not being used during the night in Europe) and test different places where we can get advantages from kneeling.
Among those places can be even simple boxes that are impossible to jump too... Let's say you playing for T at inferno - you can plant bomb on the top of the boxes - it's guarantee win if only one CT left, doesn't matter how good he is. I believe same thing can be done at dust2, arena, aztec, aztec3, etc
Back to top Go down
https://anarchy.forum-nation.com
Kalloway

de_italy_bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: de_italy_bomb   de_italy_bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:02 am

yep but some dont know the tricks - flute for example Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sad-Flute

Sad-Flute

de_italy_bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: de_italy_bomb   de_italy_bomb I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 pm

just two words for u kalloway......"KALLOWAY NOOB".. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sad-Flute

Sad-Flute

de_italy_bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: de_italy_bomb   de_italy_bomb I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:29 pm

in dedust2 ..at A....one sit on side box and other plant on him....the bomb will slowly move down and go inside the box and nobody can see it...i tried it and won many times on local pakistani servers...lets try on ipt..
Back to top Go down
Kalloway

de_italy_bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: de_italy_bomb   de_italy_bomb I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:20 am

No this conduct to ban, like the bug on de nuke that makes you pass through the roof when you are two sitting on the radar near the house...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

de_italy_bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: de_italy_bomb   de_italy_bomb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

de_italy_bomb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Anarchy] :: Tactics & Strategy :: Maps-
Jump to: